Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Robyn's Fetish DT challenge #145


Here is my DT card for the Robyn's Fetish challenge
This week the challenge is

CHALLENGE #145
PAPER PIECING

The challenge sponsor this week is 


The winner can pick 3 images of their choice

I have coloured my image with pro-markers and then printed another image onto designer paper... I have then cut out the clothing from this image and placed it on the coloured image... This technique is such goos fun and I hope you will join us...


A close up of the image

I apologise for this card being late... I am struggling with my back this week and struggling to craft at all... If I say anything silly I blame the medication! It has been a long time since I was this bad and am looking forward to half term next week when I can relax a little and spend some time with family... 


A close up of the edge of the card
(how cute is that face??)

Thank you for looking and I hope that you will join us!
HAPPY CRAFTING
Hugs
Debbi x 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x