Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Crafty Pad... VINTAGE


Hello
I hope you have all had a great week...
Apologies for the lack of posts - however my room is still not finished - hopefully this week will see an end to that though... fingers crossed!

So for the Crafty Pad Challenge this week it was my turn to pick and I just had to pick the theme 
VINTAGE

I decided to use my favourite images - the dress form trio
and couple this with the papers - vintage distressed


First of all printing the paper and then running them back through the printer to get the image on them. I cut two pieces of the DSP and added this at jaunty angles on a square card - once I had distressed the edges - I then cut the dress forms out and added them to the right hand side of the card (they don't seem to look right on the right hand side)

The sponsor details...




winner to get 3 digi images


I also added elements from the sewing machine set around the edge of the card...
I blew the sentiment up large and distressed this using ink and added this with dimensionals...
I finished the card off using some wooden buttons - and I think this look grreat - I have used muted colours for a vintage feel and also distressed the edges of the DSP.

The button elements are from crafty-emblies
they can be coloured with ink or just left as they come
buttons
adding great dimension



I love the feel of this card and feel after a very stressful week to sit and make something so pretty really lifted me! Hey when all said and done is that not the main reason for crafting??

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

gem of a challenge - one for the girls
catch the bug - anything goes
craftymess - anything goes
inspire me fridays - anything goes



I hope you like my card and thank you for looking...
Welcome to all my new followers as well!
Happy Crafting
Debbi
x  









14 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi - this is a lovely card and I really love the dress forms. I think all your elements add a real vintage feel ... gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Debbi....fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Debbi. I really love the design and the gorgeous colours.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous work Debbi - missed this on the DT blog - its gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh its gorgeous, love the design of your card and the lay out, its fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, love the colours, has a great vintage feel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Debbi, I love the way you have layered the dress form trio and your great sewing embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Debbi, lovely lot of elements to look at xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card. This is one of my fav digi images and I really like the colour combo you've chosen. Jeanettte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Vintage card Debbi! Just popping in to say hi!

    Hoping you are well, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Debbi, thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous vintage card. I am terrible, I think, at vintage cards but you make it look so easy! Thank your for playing along with us in our challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x