Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

STEAMPUNK JUNKIES... goes live!


Hello!

Today I am sharing with you the DT project that I have made for a new challenge blog that goes live this morning - 

The challenge this week is anything goes and you can really let your imagination go wild! For my project I decided that I would cover a notebook in a steampunky fashion!


So I hope that you will join us in this JUST FOR FUN CHALLENGE... When was the last time that you had a crafting session just for the fun of it??


I have covered the notebook in a sheet of A4 card and the added a panel of DSP on to this, I added another piece to be a centre and a receipt ticket to ovelap this...
I added steampunk elements to thhe edge of the panel and a flower to the bottom right...

I hope you like my notebook and thanks for looking... As always your comments are appreciated!
Happy Crafting!
Debbi x 




14 comments:

  1. Oh hun,this is just brilliant,just love what you have done here,so effective,love hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS Debbi this is fabulous and how exciting to have a steampunk challenge blog too. I will have to go and have a look and so excited. Congratulations on your new DT post.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous Debbi.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way of brighteneing up an old notebook....it looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project Debbi, love the flowers Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it...you have put all the elements together so well, and i love that background paper x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab work Debbi - notebooks are always useful things to have and you'd never find one as gorgeous as this in the shops - brilliant! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, Fab i will be giving this a try xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your altered notebook is great, Debbi. I just left a message on your previous post. I am so sorry for your loss. Vee xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic Debbi and a great idea. I am so sorry of your news of late and know it will feel a big loss to you. None of us want to see our pets suffering. Take care
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgrous project hun, love this alot xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks brilliant Debbi, what a great idea, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea, love this, its gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous steampunk notebook - great alteration!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x