Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

LEJ Designs - shabby chic

Hello!
Well still hoping that the rubbish summer that we are having begins to improve - it makes it so much harder to keep my boys entertained when we are cooped up inside!
This morning I am sharing with you the DT card that I have made for LEJ Design s and this week we have had a great challenge to work with - shabby chic...
I would normally keep my colour combination very subtle but decided that I would use bolder colours for this design...


My image this morning is out for a stroll... and the prizes for our challenge this week are as always great... First of all one lucky winner will receive -
3 digi images from LEJ Designs

and another will receive

£10 vouch to spend at 





a close up of my image - I have coloured with pro-markers and a blender pen...
The doily I have used in the background has been brayered in green ink. I have distressed the edges and inked these also.


The brads are from the last Stampin Up offer which were free and I think they are gorgeous - loving them.


The flower also SU is brayered and I love the effect that this creates... I am getting used to my brayer after many years of unsuccessful backgrounds!

I hope you like my card and thank you for looking - I look forward to see what you make for our challenge this week!
Happy Crafting 
Debbi x 

14 comments:

  1. So beautiful hun, I love the colours and the layout on this one, just gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just gorgeous Hun really love the colours you have used on this super layout too hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful card, Debbi I love the effect you have achieved using a brayer on the doily and flowers. The couple are beautifully coloured and I like your colour choices. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbi, your card is gorgeous! Loving the image and the layout. Beautiful colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Love the image so romantic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work Debbi - really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Debbi, I love the image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful hun , lovely as always x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so elegant, lovely card,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Debbi, the colours, image and layout are fab,Px

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card Debbie, such a good layout xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x