Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Cards Galore - still celebrating!


So we are in the birthday month for Cards Galore and we are 'celebrating' with some great prizes for the blog challenge this month - I hope you will join us and show us what you come up with for celebrating with your cards and projects!
This is the second card that I have made this month and it is again using one of Meljen's images they are great. 
I love this twisted cake and knew that I wanted to create a card using pastel colours to share with you (and to inspire you - to join in our challenge this month!)
I have coloured the image using my pro-markers and I have then gone around the image with the a grey marker.

I then used a black card blank so that the pastel colours really popped... I used a panel of pale blue card and then coupled this with stripy pink DSP and a pale pink piece that were off set. 
I added a piece if circle decorated ribbon in similar colours ddown the left hand side of the card and added a knot to decorate.
In the top right hand side of the card I added three card candi to the top right of the card.
I hope you like my card and it encourages you to join in our monthly challenge - cannot wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your comments they are much appreciated...
Debbi x


3 comments:

  1. Great card hun!!! Love what you have done with the image and thank for mentioning the challenge...mwah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fab card hun, I love the papers and the layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x