Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

Sale-a-Bration



If you love Stampin Up you will know that the offer at the moment is one of the most exciting ones in the SU calender... Spend £45 in the catalogue and you get to choose a free stamp set of pack of DSP!



Follow the link to see what the stamp sets are and what the DSP looks like... I have just received an order where as my gift I chose the paper and I cannot wait to have a play with them - I will post my projects in the next couple of days...

If you would like to place an order please contact me - debbitaylor76@googlemail.com



If you would like to become an SU demo this is also one of the best times to join a great crafting community, not only will you receive a your great starter kit - you will also receive a free stamp set out of the catalogue for free! Again if you wish to discuss thos further or have any questions please contact me...
Thanks for looking! Debbi x

2 comments:

  1. The paper is gorgeous, can't wait to see what you do with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - there is an award for you on my blog :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x