Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

Two Step

Here is a card that I created this morning when the house was very quiet and both my boys were safely at school and nursery... Feels weird having such a quiet house I can tell you!
I haven't done much crafting this week as I am suffering with my back, I am in a lot of pain and to sit and craft for a couple of hours is something I am struggling with at the minute... However I managed to use one of my new stampsets this morning and have created this card - Simply Soft, this is one of the hostess benefits from the current catalogue - want to learn more on how to earn this set send me an email!

For this card I used the colours rose red, so saffron and certainly celery - I have used a whisper white card blank.
I layered rose red and certainly celery card and added to this a whisper white panel on which I stamped the outline of the flowers for the petal colour I used my markers to shade the petals and the stamped them slightly off centre to where they should be placed - I think that this adds depth to the flowers. I have just used a marker to colour the leaves and stamped the sentiment in rose red also. On the close up of the flowers you will see that they are not placed exactly another thing I love about two step stamping there is no need to be exact!
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card and colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this card very simple and elegant. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    I have become a new follower. If you have time hop on over and look at my blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the colour combo. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful, I am following your blog now an have also just joined stampin up aswell.

    Love Bex xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Debbi, and so stylish. I love the colour combination you have used.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, the effect off stamping slightly off center is great, it gives it the look of a line and wash painting.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x