Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

POSTCARD CHALLENGE 2012! the postcard...

So I had posted the card front on Friday but had not written the the back with the continuation of the story on so apologies after a busy weekend here is the next bit...
It reads...
ANNIE,
HERE I AM IN BRAZIL! YOU WOULD LOVE IT HERE, THE COLOURS ARE SO VIBRANT.
IT SEEMS LIKE A ANOTHER LIFETIME THAT WE WERE TOGETHER.
DO YOU THINK THAT WE COULD MEET AGAIN??
YOURS TEDDY XXX
I don't really know where my story will take the characters of Annie and Teddy and will be honest I don't know what I am going to write on the cards until I sit down with the card in front of me! So lets see where this story will lead together!
I cannot wait until we find out tomorrow where the next country will be!
Thanks for looking Debbi x

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing where the story does go.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been busy too and life gets in the way. The story will come I am enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward to where your characters adventure take them. this is a real challenge. so many things to think about at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your story is so free flowing, how will they ever get together again???? :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x