Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

HOORAH!


Yesterday was a very exciting day for me - after most of the year spent not crafting as you know I have taken the decision to sign back up to Stampin' Up! and use the skills that I have developed over the last couple of years to begin enjoying crafting again and also sharing the ideas of what I create...
So yesterday my SU! starter kit arrived and here is what it looks like - over the next couple of weeks I will be showing you samples that I create using my kit and the stamps and inks that I received in it. You are able to chose your own stamps, card, ink and DSP, this means that the kit is so versatile it suits any crafter it just takes ages to pick it all as there is so much choice!
So over the next few days I will be busily making samples to show at my launch party next week - this will be to celebrate that I am once again a crafter and to also inrtoduce the new catalogue to my local crafty friends!
I am so excited to be doing this again and cannot wait to get my hands inky again - Although I have already started and I will show you what I made later...
Thanks for looking
Debbi x

4 comments:

  1. good for you sweetie i can't wait to see what you make xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you decided to re-join and am looking forward to seeing your crafty ideas again Deb, hope you are enjoying your new stash there are some lovelies in this years IDB&C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're back x can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. knew you'd be back :) So excited for you sorting through your starter kit... new stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x