Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2011

The Holidays are Coming again...

Over the last couple of days I have been making candles and the cards to match them, last year these proved very popular as gifts for people and I also included cards and photo frames as well. I have a lot of enquiries already this year... If you would like more details please email me and I will answer your questions.
The candles I have used today are olive in colour and off white - the two together look very striking...
I have used two stampin' up! stamp sets one retired but I cannot help using it as it screams Christmas to me! I have used Old Fashioned Christmas and Lovely as a Tree. The sentiment that I have used is from Contempo Christmas and I like the type script that is used for it.
I have stamped the image in black staz on and then added some glitter glue from my stash to create baubles on the tree.
I have painted the tree from Old Fashioned Christmas using my markers and then added a little glitter over the top too.
I hope you like the effect of the candles I think that they turned out really well!
Thanks for looking - more in the next couple of days
Debbi x

2 comments:

  1. How did u stamp on the candle. I have tried before with little success. Thanks for any help u may b able to give

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x