Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

Stampin Up! training...

Last Saturday I met with 70 other SU demo's and we had our regional training - the day was amazing and after not really crafting for so long it was just what I needed to get back into the swing of things and get my fingers inky again!
As you will probably know one of THE most exciting things to happen whenever we all meet are the swaps that we make eachother! and yes I did make 70! I decided that I would make some bookmarks for my fellow demos using one of my favourite sets Just Believe and I have done made them in a range of colours so that people could pick their own!
I used whisper white card and have added the sanded background stamp to this and then inked the edges. I have then stamped the Just Believe image on to this card in black. I added a piece of basic black ribbon to this and then mounted it on to coloured card and again on to basic black card. As I love reading and am normally reading more than 1 book I like to have a few bookmarks around the place.
I hope you like what I have created! I had some lovely comments on the day from my SU! sisters. Thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debby wow these look fab!! hope your well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty - may have to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab bookmarks my personal favourite is the green one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bookmarks Debbie and I love all the colours you chose. Lucky recipients!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x