Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Just Believe...



This is a beautiful set (and the one that we received at Convention this year!) and I haven't used it as much as I should have... I decided to join one of the swaps on ILWS this is one that I was involved in last year and it was great - the idea being that you pick a stamp set and then recreate the card shown in the catalogue using that set.
I have shown the page in the catalogue with the stamp set on and the card that I have made.
I have chosen to use the colours crumb cake and chocolate chip with whisper white ribbon. I have used a 9x9 card blank in crum cake and inked the edges in crumb cake ink I have stamped the image in the bottom left hand corner of the card blank. To this I have then added a strip of whisper white ribbon and underneath this I have added a smaller strip of chocolate chip ribbon and added to this the detail of two of the tiny pearls. I have stamped the sentiment above the ribbon in chocolate chip. This is a subtle change to the colours used in the catalogue and I like them together I think that the white ribbon really stands out well.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x