Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

scraps...


Todays post is one that both myself and my friend Steph loved doing at the end of a card class last week we were left with a card blank each and some scraps so we decided to each make a gate fold card. We had a little competition to see who could make the best of the contempo christmas set - still using the same colours as were used in the class and best use of the punch too. I was trying to explain to Steph how I wanted my card to look but this was not coming across - hence the examples of the cards we produced
We used the colours cherry cobbler and night of navy and whisper white.
Step has added two baubles one top and one bottom and stamped the sentiment beside each one of these and a panel of card stock to creaate a mat.
I have stamped and punched 3 baubles and they are added in a diagonal line across the card and added a panel of card stock to each side of the card blank. On the inside of the card I have stamped the sentiment and the bauble from the set.
I hope you like our cards and thanks for looking - I am away now at Convention and if I have time this evening will try and schedule some posts for the end of the week - however previous attempts on this have failed for me!
have a great week - Debbi x x x
not sure why the top pic is the wrong way around sorry!

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x