Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

off to convention...

Morning blogland for today's post I thought I would show you something that I have made for some of the ladies I will be meeting up with later today... One of the swaps that I joined was a business ideas swap - this is to showcase various ideas that will help us show the stampin' up! products to their best! I decided to make the ladies in my group a cardstock sampler. This having a sample of every colour of cardstock from the catalogue in each of the the colour families.
It means that when we are at a workshop we can have them to hand highlighting how the card co-ordinates and the quality. The one thing that I have been using mine for though is to see if various colour work together - it is really handy and I have attached mine to my tote.
The packing is done and the swaps are all prepared - this has been a very stressful week trying to organise various crafty items, cards and gifts as well as clean a house and get the boys and pooch ready for me leaving. On top of all this we have all been poorly and hubby has now started with a cold and Aidan is still teething! Be back with many photos on Sunday and some of the crafty swaps I have been involved with - To all my SU buddies - see you later!
Thanks for looking and have a great week - London Baby!
Debbi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x