Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

stars...

The card that I am sharing today is one of the cards that i made for my Son's birthday he was two last week and we had his birthday party yesterday... He loves stars and this is one of his new words that he repeats at random times during the day - and no I don't think he sees them all the time! As soon as he opened it though he did keep saying stars! stars!
 I have used the all in the stars set and lots of random stamping to create the image and as he was two I have used two stars as the focal poing in the centre of the card cut out and added with dimensionals. I have used the colours brocade blue and soft suede to create this card and also a piece of whisper white. I have mounted this onto brocade blue and then this is mounted on to the card blank which I have also randomly stamped.
Some of the stars on the main panel I have stamped off to add a more subtle effect and I have only used the tiny star stamp in soft suede. I have stamped the sentiment in soft suede to the top left of the card .
I have inked the edges of the panels - I always do this as I think it gives a better finish to an image or panel... I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi love the card!!!!this is one style i should adopt now and then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you've inspired me with this set! Which I have and haven't done anything with it yet!
    Love your card,TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x