Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 16 September 2010

Retiring card...

Here is an example of a card using the blooming with joy set that is retiring at the end of the month... I love this set and it is so versatile I love colouring the images in this set they look so striking when water coloured. I have used the colour orchid opulence for the flowers and added more depth to the colour by using the pen itself rather than an aqua painter. I decided to use black with orchid opulence as the two colours go really well together. I have used the text from the set on the base of the image - similar to that in the IBC for 2010 and I have mounted this. I have inked the edges of the image and mounted it on black card and again on orchid opulence. I have then  cut an orchid opulence card blank and inked the edges in black - to this I added a panel of card stock and added three brads to decorate - I than stamped the sentiment 'bloom' from the set on the right hand side and the image to the left.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x