Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 26 September 2010

A Penny Black...

Here is a card I made this week with one of my Penny Black stamps how cute it this?? I have coloured the image with my SU markers and an aqua brush and I have slowly built up the colour waiting for the image to dry before adding some more colour. I am pleased with the finished effect and even though it takes a little longer I think that it is worth it. I have coloured the flowers in red, yellow and orange again building the colour up slowly.
I have used whisper white card to stamp the image and have mounted this on craft card and then again on mellow moss. The card blank id close to cocoa and I have inked all the edges of the panels. On the card blank I have added some shimmer to the card edges to bring out the crispness of the whisper white.
I have added a happy birthday sentiment to the bottom of the card. This card I sent to my cousin to show her what you can achieve when you make your own cards, I also sent her some bits and pieces to have a go at making her own - I will keep you posted!
 
I have entered this card in the penny black challenge this week as the theme was indian summer and I think the colouring I have used suits this. I hope you like the card and thanks for looking! Debbi x x x

4 comments:

  1. cute card debbi....he is the cutest bear.....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and fabulous colouring. Great image.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card. you did a great job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x