Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Two Step Stamping...

Here is another card for you using one of the reduced sets from this months promotion. I have used bird on a branch and for the last couple of months kind of 'gone off ' this set but am pleased with the card.

I have stamped the tree image on a whisper white panel in basic grey and then used the stamp a ma jig to add the flowers to the tree in melon mambo. I then added the bird to the image on a dimensional. I have inked the edges of the panel and mounted this on a panel of melon mambo and then again on to basic grey. I have then inked the edges of a melon mambo card blank in basic grey and stamped the sentiment at the bottom in basic grey also.
I hope you like the card, I have kept the card very simple so as not to take away from the effect of the image. Thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x