Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 2 August 2010

Two Step Stamping...

So for the promotion this month Stampin' Up! are offering a great discount on selected stamp sets see below. I created this card a couple of weeks ago for my sister in law and I love the effect of the bold panel of flowers - I love how easy it is to create something that really stands out with this stamp set. It look good using subtle colours as well as bold combinations and there is so much scope of what can be created.
I have stamped on whisper white card stock and I have used basic grey to stamp the middle of the flowers. I have then inked the edges to the panel and mounted this on a real red card blank. The sentiment also in basic grey is to the top left of the card.
I hope you like the card and if you would like to order this stamp set please contact me for details! Thanks for looking and your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x