Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

boys cards...

I think we all find doing mens/boys cards a bit difficult and I always draw a blank at first when trying to create one, which is why i am so pleased with fox and friends from SU! I have made many cards using this set and love the versatility of the set.
For this card I stamped three animals in blue onto whisper white card stock and then punched them out. I mounted them using dimensionals onto brocade blue card stock and then again onto a panel of soft suede card. This is then mounted onto a brocade blue card blank and I have stamped celebrate across the middle of the card from wonderful words...
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x