Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 12 June 2010

Babywipe.... some more

The second card that I made using the babywipe I decided to do in rich razzleberry, my best friend has just decorated her bedroom this colour and I have made her a card to match - so I thought it would compliment well! I have used the babywipe for the background of the panel with both rich razzleberry and close to cocoa - I dabbed the babywipe in the ink and then gently tapped this on my grid paper to take some of the excess of as I wanted just a touch of colour. I have then mounted the panel on soft suede and decorated with a ribbon and a clear brad to add a bit of bling. I then mounted this onto rich razzleberry card and I have attached to  a white card blank and stamped the sentiment in rich razzleberry to the bottom left hand side of the card.

STAMP SET - curvey verses, pocket silhouettes
INK - close to cocoa, rich razzleberry
CARD - vanilla white, soft suede, rich razzleberry
ACCESSORIES - clear brad, rich razzleberry ribbon,

1 comment:

  1. Fab card and my all time favourite stamp set. I have never used the babywipe technique, maybe I should give it a try !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x