Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

One for the Men...

The latest swap I have completed over on ILWS is a card that we can use for men... I am sure you will agree that it is so hard to come up for a card for a men, but if you were asked to make a card for a female friend or relation it would take you about five minutes! and you could probably make a couple LOL. Anyway after much blog hopping I came across stampinpretty - her cards are amazing and I adapted one of her male card to suit me.
I have stamped the medallion stamp in basic grey and then chopped this in half. I have inked the edges and then mounted this onto taken with teal card stock. I have punched out the middle of the medallion stamp and added this to the card sticking it down with dimensionals. I have punched out a happy birthday using the window punch and stuck this using the glue pen. I have also added shimmer paint to the edge of the card to add a subtle shimmer to the card.
STAMP SETS medallion, happy moments
INK basic grey, taken with teal
CARD STOCK whisper white, basic grey, taken with teal
ACCESSORIES window punch, 13/4 circle punch, shimmer paint, dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x