Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 9 May 2010

lovely colours...

Yesterday whilst at Port Sunlight I knew that I would be seeing some lovely crafting friends so I decided to make some quick and easy bookmarks to give to people as I saw them... I only used a simple idea and they didn't take long at all! I randomly stamped circle circus images on a piece of whisper white and then cut these into panels. These were then mounted onto the three colours of card and I rcopped a hole in the top and added a piece of the beutiful new ribbon that has just been released. I hope you like then and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. How rude - you mean I missed out on one of your fab bookmarks too! VivP

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely ... where's mine?

    Deborah O'D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x