Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 10 April 2010

MINI LAUNCH..

This week I held my mini launch and here are a couple of the things that we did on the evening! I knew as soon as I saw the catalogue I would have to demo Dasher - even though we are only at the beginning of Spring this was one of the first stamps that I purchased I love him and think he is so versatile and will work so well with the other Christmas stamps that I have! So for a quick demo I used night of navy card and craft ink - inked up Dasher and stamped him inked the edges of the card and added dazzling diamonds to the antlers using the two way glue pen. I love the sparkle to such a simple card.
The make and take that we made - instead of doing a couple of cards we made a matchbook holder (cased from Michelle Last) and a set of cards to go inside - I used bright colours yoyo yellow, only orange, lovely lilac and orchid opulance and the sweet pea stamp set. To decorate the holder I have used the sweet pea roller then stamped some sweet pea birds on whisper white card and mounted this on yoyo yellow card stock. Inking the edges to add definition. We then made 4 cards to go inside the holder and for these I have used whisper white card stock to stamp sweet pea on and then mounted these on contrasting card stock...
I hope you like my cards and thanks for looking - your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. Loving the bright colours and the birds yummy almax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the match book with sweet pea on, might have to case your colours on this one for a workshop! really cute Deb.

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x