Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

First scrapbook...

My friend was 30 a few weeks ago and I made her a scrapbook with photos from when she was a baby up until now - her mum and I made the book together and we spent a weekend putting it together. She is not a very girly girl and is really hard to buy for but this I knew she would love as her family and friends mean the world to her!. So here are some pictures of the book and what we put together - everything through the book co-ordinates and I have mainly used the scrap booking kit sunny days from SU! and other accessories. I loved making this book and it will definately be something I do more of in the future and I did some laughing with Lisa's mum looking through all their family pictures!
Some of the pictures are priceless! So what we did for her party was say that her mum was unable to make it and she turned up on the night as a surprise - with Lisa's niece and we did a This is Your Life sketch for her - Mo had even written her a poem to correspond with the pages of the book - brilliant! and what a great night!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful scrapbook I bet your friend loved it almax

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x