Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2010

BAD BLOGGER...

Ok so where does life go?? I apologise for not blogging sooner and will try harder to get more crafting on here in the coming weeks... I have made two cards this evening cased from my very good friend Deb O'd who was mad enough to spend the day with me and my boys on Sunday on a freezing beach! (we were freezing) while the rest of them ran about paying cricket, football, flying kites and my beautiful 4 year old evening donned his swimming shorts to get wet in a large puddle!
For these cards I have used the I (Heart) Heart stamp set the full sized heart punch and the Three Heart punch - I chose two seperate colour combinations - real red, confetti white, and whisper white and orchid opulence, lovely lilac and whisper white.
I have also used the window punch to add the sentiment - stamped from happy moments one of the recent sale-a-bration sets.
I have used three punched large hearts for the background of the panel and added stamped hearts from the stampset stamped in the same colour to the foreground and stuck these with dimensionals. I have also mounted the panel onto cardstock. I have used the two way glue pen to stick the layers together and am pleased with the effect.
The card blank of the red card is sahara sand - a colour I have never used before, softer than craft but I love the subtlety with the red!
I hope you like the cards and I have added a link to Deborah 's blog - take a look! Thanks for looking and your comments are appreciated! Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I like these (even though I don't do Lilac!!)

    You didn't tell the whole naked truth about your four year old and that puddle did you!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x