Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Sheffield Training Swap

OK so here is the card that I made for the Sheffield Regional Training day last week. There were about 25 of us there and one of the greatest things about these days are the swaps that we make eachother - I will post piccies of some of the fantastic work I received later in the week. So the card that I made is again craft - sensing a theme anyone?? I have used the fresh cuts stampset - this looks so good stamped in any colour! I love it, I have inked the edges of the card
blank in craft ink using a dauber. I have inked the edges of the image and mounted this on craft card stock and again inked the edges but this time I have chosen basic black ink to add a little depth to the mount. I have added a basic black panel with whisper white ribbon across the middle with a knot detail to the right hand side. I have stamped the sentiment from the stamp set in the bottom right hand side of the card - and for this I have used a stamp a majig.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - your comments are appreciated! Debbi x x x

3 comments:

  1. Sigh I love kraft almost as much as certainly celery x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed out on the event - I was away in Malta on holiday ;-)

    Love your swap - very elegant.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x