Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Quick Post!

This is a card that I have made for one of Joshua's friends - had a quick look and don't think that I posted it previously! I decided to use the Wild About You stamp set so on a Saturday morning I sat down wih Joshua to make Dylan's card... Joshua picked the colour (you can see he has mummy's tastes!) Hw picked the animals he wanted stamping and then he picked where he wanted them to go on the card! As you can see mummy didn't have to do very much at all to complete the card, just add the tape and we were done. A few brocade blue flowers to decorate the background. Animals stamped trimmed and edges inked. stuck to whisper white mat, that then added to a tempting turqoise mat. That finally added to a card blank and the edges again inked! Job done and Joshua ready to go to his party - I drew the line at making his present as Joshua wanted! and we bought pajamas instead!
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking! Debbi x x x

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x