Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

ANOTHER MINI PREVIEW...

Ok, so tomorrow you are able to get your hands on the lovely products that are available in the new mini catalogue and I LOVE the shimmer paint that is available - so a quick post for you here just to show you how good this is, unpacked today and two cards made in 5 mins!. So I have cut 2 card blanks 3x3 and stamped circle circus onto them in shimmer paint. All I have done is used a dauber to cover the stamp by gentle tapping them and them stamped - easy. I think that you will agree that the effect is AMAZING. and it dries so quickly. I have also inked the edges of the cards to finish them off!
I hope you like them and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x
STAMPSET - circle circus
CARD night of navy
ACCESSORIES - shimmer paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x