Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 8 January 2010

STAMPIN' UP! BLOG CANDY...

An exciting time is approaching - when my blog counter reaches 6500 visitors (in just under 200 hits) I will be offering some fantastic Stampin' Up! blog candy for those people that place a Stampin Up order with me by the end of January you just have to live within the UK! To qualify just place an order with me and you will be placed into the raffle. This candy will include the following - a stampset, an ink pad, some DSP, some ribbon, buttons and a selection of card! Make sure you check back and keep an eye out! There will be no minimum order amount. I am very excited about this, as my blog is receiving more visitors and it is very close to my first year anniversary of becoming an SU demonstrator... I hope you will keep an eye out! A picture will be posted soon of what goodies you will receive if you have any questions please contact me for further details Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x