Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Stamp With Us Challenge...

I have completed this weeks SWU challenge also and I love it! We had to complete a sketch and I chose to use the whimsical wings set from stampin' up! I used a colour that I rarely use perfect plum and decided that I would use the card and stamp on it instead of using sopme DSP. I used the flower from the set and stamped this in basic black I then added some colour from the ink lid to the image inked the edges in black and then mounted this on perfect plum cardstock. The sentiment is stamped in perfect plum also and from of the limited edition sale-a-bration sets from stampin' up! whimsical words. I stamped the card blank also and inked the edges.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - any comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi, my Bold Bright teammate (for those who weren't there Debbi and I were on the same team for the recent ILWS cup challenge).

    That little flower stamp is just ideal for making your own backgrounds. Like how you've tilted the sketch a little to keep the bird image fully in view. Thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card and I love the stamped background. That bird is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, just as the other cards are.
    Marilynn SU

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colours too - and the crackly effect! Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x