Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 10 January 2010

Stamp With Us Challenge...


For this challenge we had to use the picture as inspiration I decided to use the three colours from Stampin' Up! earth elements - I used ruby red, close to cocoa and summer sun. The stamp set that I used I purchased about three months ago and have only ever mounted the words - Fresh Cuts so I mounted it and set to work - One of my newest purchases was the border punch I have never bought this as I could never get it to work - but I think I may have mastered it... I cut a card blank from close to cocoa, stamped the image on whisper white with ruby red ink, inked the edges, mounted this on summer sun cardstock adding the detail of the border and then did the same on ruby red cardstock. I added chocolate chip ribbon to decoragte and stamped he sentiment for you from the same set in ruby red on the card blank, I also inked the edges of this. I hope you like the card and thanks for looking, your comments are much appreciated Debbi x x x Not long now for the blog candy!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you're doing fine with the border punch now Debbi. Works great here. Thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbi, border punch is a lovely touch .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi you card looks fantastic, Fresh cuts is one of my favourite sets and I love what you've done with it - glad you've got to grips with the border punch, its a fabulous tool :O)

    Thanks for joining us on the SWU Colour Challenge

    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, I love the Fresh Cuts stamps!

    Thank you so much for joining in this week don't forget to pop over on the 17th Jan to see if you have won the Stamp With Us Top Spot!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x