Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 23 January 2010

Sale-a-Bration Blog Hop...


Over on ILWS we have organised a sale-abration blog hop so that you can see the wonderful creations that can be made with the limited edition stampsets that are available until the end of February. There are four sets to collect and you qualify for one when you spend £45.00 or more from the catalogue... Email me debbi_corfiemailto:debbi_corfield@hotmail.co.uk to place yours today!




For those of you who have hopped on from Vannessa's blog welcome I hope you liked her projects.




My first project is using two of the sale-a-bration sets that are available whimsical words and vintage labels. I have made a bagalope decorated using the small wheel watercolour joy, for this I have used taken with teal ink, I used a brown envelope so that I could then incorporate craft card and also used whisper white card. The decoration for the front of the card is stamped on whisper white in taken with teal ink, the edges are inked and this is mounted on craft card and then again on taken with teal cardstock. I have rounded the corners of the card stock. (I have never used my corner rounder as much as I have this week - I think you will be able to tell!) I have topped the bagalope with cardstock and added whisper white ribbon to the top. I created the fastening with whisper white ribbon and the tag is also tied with ribbon. For the tag I used one of the stamps from whimsical words are also stamped a frame around it using on of the stamps from vintage labels.




My second project is a set of cards that is made using each of the cards from the Happy Moments set. The first card that I did was using the flower stamp I did this in taken with teal and double mounted this on whisper white and taken with teal. I inked the edges and rounded the corners. I also stamped the first layer of the mount with the flower stamp.The second card was using the birthday present stamp where I have coloured the image and then decoupaged a second image using dimensionals. I have rounded the corners and added ribbon to the side of the card. There is also a piece of DSP added to the card to bring out the whisper white. I love the striking colour of brilliant blue and with how bad our weather has been of late its nice to see some colour! The third card that I made was using a craft card blank and I stamped the birdcage stamp onto cardstock using the craft ink pad. I punched the cage out using the small tag and punched out the larger tag to mount it on in whisper white. I stamped the trees along the bottom of the card from the final set good neighbours also stamped in whisper white. I inked the edges of the card and have stamped the sentiment in basic black. The final card is using the same materials as I used for my make and take at my SAB openhouse on Tuesday I stamped the cake and then cut a second one out and painted the image I stamped the base image in black so that the colour of the cake stood out. I added some of the SU! gold thread to the side of the card and the image is mounted on a piece of regal rose card stock the sentiment is stamped also in regal rose, I have inked the edges and rounded the corners. The card base is bashful blue and I think this makes a lovely contrast with the depth of regal rose.




I hope you have liked my projects and I am now sending you on your way to the lovely Sara's blog I know you will enjoy what she has created - I always do!




Thanks for stopping by your comments are appreciated and don't forget you only have until the end of February to place your order - Enjoy the rest of your journey! Debbi x x x
Thanks must also go to Helen for getting us all organised - another talented demo!






20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, thanks for taking part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects. Shows the stamps up well.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Debbi.
    TFS, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects as usual Debbi - I can see I'm going to have to spend some more pennies to get that Happy Moments set ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colour choices x thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Debbie! You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Debbi! Love the trees used with the bird cage .... fab idea! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a great collection and all so different too. Fab shading on the images
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Loda sof inspiration going on here, I am loving this blog hopping very exciting ineed...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cads Debbi. My favourite is the brilliant blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulouis projects, love them. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards - my favourite is the Birthday one with the birdcage and trees from Good Neighbours. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Debbie. Love them all.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards - am specially loving the bagalope - I've never seen one of these before! Good luck with the blog hop, and well done on your new SU demo post! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic cards! I love the bagalope too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your really into it, great job, ur making such lovely and meaningfl cards x keep it up Debbi.

    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet little bagalope but I really love the set of birthday cards. Great shading and finishes to each of them. Beautiful.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Debbi - a really lovely collection of cards. I love them all - esp. the bagalope.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x