Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 20 December 2009

ILWS sketch...

I think I am too late to join in to become a design team member over on ILWS but I have completed the sketch anyway this morning... I have used DSP from the SU Simply Scrapping kit Christams Jingle and also some of the certainly celery cardstock that is included. I have stamped an image from my sneek peek SAB set Happy moments, this has been water coloured in certainly celery and real red. I have stamped two images and then cust one out to build the image up (you had to include something 3D) I then added some glitter to add a bit of sparkle. I also stamped a greeting from Old Fashioned Christmas and added three brads to decorate. I inked the edges of the image in certainly celery and reounded the corners.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Merry Christmas! Debbi x x x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card - Great minds think alike that was the first set I attempted with.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Debbie, the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Debbi!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x