Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Stampin' Up! new catty launch party...

Ladies ...


The new and much awaited Stampin' Up! catalogue is nearly upon us and I will be holding a launch party! It will be an openhouse - but I would like to know if you would like to attend so I can organise the nibbles and the make and take packs for everybody. I am looking to hold the launch party on the 29th September from about 7.00pm...


There will be a couple of make and takes to do - with products from the new catalogue - yippee I hear you all shout.


A raffle with the prize being something that will be in the new catalogue.


A demonstration of a small project - also made with NEW products


and various offers on purchases on the night...


If you are interested or would like further details please email me


See you soon Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x