Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

Stamp With Us! Challenge Night...

Well this evening I have been busy - the SWU challenge night and chat online again this was something I was late completing but I got there in the end - next friday I am going to have to tell my little ones that mummy is busy - LOL as if they will listen!

So this evening we had to make pink tree/branches which was interesting
to say the least!



For this card I used the Forrest Friends set and the sentiment from Warmest Regards - the cardstock was from two colour families Pink Passion from bold brights and Pretty in Pink from the Soft Subtles range - the ribbon is from a retired set and the wheel detail is using water colour joy ionked with staz on... the animal images are stamped in close to cocoa to give a contrast to the pink...

The second challenge was a colour challenge we had to use the following colours: Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery and So Saffron... I only had Bashful blue ink pad so I thought I would get my watercolours out and have a go at water colouring the image in the required colours and using the relevant cardstock to mount the image on - I painted an image from Summer by the Sea and the sentiment was from Warmest Regards. The roses around the edge of the card are from a retired set recently purchased called Roses in Winter and it is stamped in Bashful Blue...

Thanks for looking and any comments are always appreciated - bye for now

Debbi x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi, lovely cards. I would struggle to think of a project with pink and tree/branches but you've done it well here!
    That second card is really pretty, I do love your watercoloured images!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these already of course over at the SWU on-line area but just wanted to stop by and say what great job I think you did of meeting the challenges. Both are lovely cards. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbi,

    Lovely cards, I especially love the hot pink trees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x