Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 24 May 2009

Penny Black Challenge

I love this blog! the challenges are always great and this week is no exception... We only had one element this week - buttons and as the lovely Margaret had just given me hundreds this was no problem! LOL
I painted the image with my watercolours (surprise surprise I hear you shout!!) and this was then mounted on cardsock, the DSP is from my stash and I have had this about three years and never used it until today, beacuse it was pretty!! I do worry about myself - but know all us crafters are the same! The sentiment is SU from the Mr and Mrs set... Here is the card and also a close up of the buttons and can you spot the dodgy gluing??
Thanks for looking Debbi x x x

4 comments:

  1. Yet another fab watercoloured image Debbi! Love your use of buttons too - very cute!
    You have been a busy crafting bee!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it Debbie, this is gorgeous and what a cute image. Great use of the buttons ~ fabulous !! Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC ... Hope you've had a good weekend.
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Debbi...love this cute micey image and great use of your buttons......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Debbi - just love all the buttons! Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x